Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Interview with Alex Savas

PG: What exactly is your position at Savas Beatie?

AS: I’m most like a marketing assistant. I handle a lot of the social networking and publicity jobs.

PG: How long have you worked here?

AS: I’ve worked on and off for five years. For the past couple of months, I’ve been coming in and working every day.

PG: Do you intend to come back next summer or sometime in the future?

AS: I might next summer, but probably only for the first half. I have plans to study abroad next summer and I leave in August.

PG: Where will you study abroad?

AS: Freiburg, Germany.

PG: Where do you go to college, and what are you studying?

AS: I’m going to be a sophomore at Santa Clara University. I’m majoring in Political Science, and I’m double-minoring in International Business and German.

PG: Do you know what you want to do for a living?

AS: I don’t really know at this point. I think I want to go to law school, definitely some graduate school. Also, I know I would like a career that enables me to travel a lot.

PG: Have you considered publishing a book?

AS: Yes. When I was in 5th grade, I wrote a story that my dad said I could publish, but I was only 10 then (laughing). But yes, I can see myself writing a book in the future.

PG: What is your favorite book?

AS: Probably Catch-22.

PG: Who, in your opinion, is the most intriguing historical figure?

AS: Socrates.

PG: How does it feel to be the boss’s daughter?

AS: Well, I’ve helped out from home before, so I’ve always felt close to Savas Beatie. It’s not really any different working here.

PG: Thanks, Alex.

AS: No problem. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment